Article 19 – Cookies
Cookies are cookies indicating a text file that can be saved, depending on your choice, in a dedicated area of your device.
When the Customer and / or one of the users browses the TIMEKO website and / or the TIMEKO application, LINKAVIE may be required to save information in cookie files installed on your device in line with your expressed choices relating to cookies. This information is used to deliver a quality TIMEKO service and can be related to the navigation of the Customer’s terminal on the TIMEKO service.
The cookies that can be installed by the TIMEKO service make it possible:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing the site and the TIMEKO application to improve the ergonomics and the interest of the site and the TIMEKO application;
- adapt the presentation of the TIMEKO website to the display preferences of the Client’s terminal during his visit to the site;
- to memorize information relating to forms completed by the Client (registration, option (s) chosen);
- to allow the Customer to access the reserved and personal areas of the TIMEKO site (the account thanks to the identifiers …), or to memorize the last visited page to reposition the customer on this same page during a next connection etc. ;
- to implement security measures.
19.1. Shared use of yourterminal
LINKAVIEcan not be sure that the services intended for the Client’s terminal correspond to its own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal.
The sharing with others of the use of the Client’s terminal and the configuration of the browser settings for cookies, are the free choice of the Customer and his responsibility.
LINKAVIEis authorized to publish information and advertising on its website showcase only (www.timeko.fr), but in no case within the framework of the operational use of the service TIMEKO, and whatever the channel of communication chosen by the User or External User.
Advertising on the web showcase website www.timeko.fr:
- The interest of seeing adverts adapted to the browsing of the Client
The aim of LINKAVIE is to present the most relevant advertisements possible. To do this, the technology of cookies makes it possible to determine which advertisement to display to a terminal, in real time, according to the recent navigation on one or more sites or applications.
The Customer’s interest in advertising content is to see advertisements corresponding to his interests. Similarly, advertisers who want to see their ads broadcast, are interested in posting their offers to users who may be most interested in them.
- Third Party Cookies
Advertising content broadcast in TIMEKO’s advertising space may contain Cookies issued by third parties. These cookies may come from either the advertiser or a third party provider to the advertiser (such as a communication agency) or an advertising agency using the advertising space of TIMEKO.
The purpose of these cookies, in most cases, is to count the number of displays of advertising content broadcast via the advertising space of TIMEKO, to identify the advertisements displayed, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the amounts due for this fact and to establish statistics and to recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, adapt these sites and third-party services or the advertisements they broadcast to the navigation of your terminal of which they may be aware.
The cookies also enable advertising agencies to adapt the advertising space they operate to the display preferences of the Client’s terminal according to the hardware and software viewing or reading that the Client’s terminal contains.
19.3. Your choices regarding cookies depending on the browser used
The “Help” menu of each browser allows you to know how to express and modify your choices regarding cookies;
- For Safari ®: Choose Safari> Preferences and click Security; click on Show cookies then choose the desired options or:http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html.
- For Firefox®: Open the Tools menu, and select Options; click on the Privacy tab then choose the desired options or:http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies.
- For Internet Explorer®: Open the Tools menu, and select Internet Options; click on the Privacy tab then choose the desired level or:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies.
- For Chrome®: Open the setup menu (wrench logo), then select Settings; click Advanced Settings and click Content settings and choose the options you want, or:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647.
- For Opera®: Open the Tools menu, and select Preferences; click on the Advanced tab, then in the Cookies section click Manage cookies; choose the desired options or:http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html.
The Customer as well as any user of the TIMEKO service also has the possibility to connect on the sitewww.youronlinechoices.com/fr/proposed by the professionals of the digital advertising grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France.
The Customer and any user of the TIMEKO service will be able to know the companies registered on this platform and which offer the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt to your browsing information the advertisements likely to be displayed on your terminal:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of advertising professionals on the Internet and is a centralized interface to express its refusal or acceptance of cookies that can be used to adapt to the navigation of your terminal advertisements likely to be displayed there.
However, this procedure will not prevent the posting of advertisements on the websites that the Customer or any user will visit. It will only block the technologies to adapt advertisements to its centers of interest.
19.4. The “FLASH” ® cookies of “ADOBE FLASH PLAYER”
“Adobe Flash Player®” is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar apps) remembers the settings, preferences, and usage of this content through technology similar to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser.
Since your device might be able to view content developed with Flash, the Client or any user will have access to its Flash cookie management tools, directly from the Adobe website at the following address: http //www.adobe.com/fr/.
19.5. Social networks
The website TIMEKO (www.timeko.fr) uses social media plug-ins, including Twitter® and Facebook® operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA .
If the Customer or any user interacts through the TIMEKO website’s website plug-ins, the information related to the browsing of the Customer or any user on the TIMEKO website and its membership to these networks will be transmitted and recorded on a website. server of the company which exploits the social network in question and shared according to the parameters of the user account of the Client or the user on these social networks and this, in accordance with the conditions of use of the social network concerned.
If the Customer or any user does not want the social network concerned to link the information collected via the TIMEKO website to his user account, he will have to disconnect from the social network before visiting the TIMEKO website.
The Customer is expressly informed that the use of these plug-ins or buttons is operated by these social networks and subject to the conditions binding the Customer or the user and the social network of which he is a member.